We supply and install custom designed ductwork systems, whether its ventilation, extraction or heat recovery systems we have it covered, it can be spirally wound galvanised ductwork from 80mm Ø to 1250 Ø, in house fabricated ductwork in all thicknesses up to and including 6mm , mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium depending on customer requirements.
Fabricated transition pieces, lobster back bends and all other ductwork pieces manufactured in house. Manufacture and installation of atmospheric cowls and explosion relief doors for safety objectives. We also supply in house flange rolling for the higher spec ductwork and larger and heavier weight systems.
At ADM Services we design and supply custom made bespoke fabrications to fit the customers every need. Whether it's heavy 20-30 mm thick plated fabrications or 1.6 mm sheet metal based fabrications we have it covered in our extensively well equipped workshop.
Our workshop facilities include:
- Fully CNC plasma profile cutter with a 3m x 1.5m heavy duty bed that can cut up to and including 35 mm plate
- 3m long guillotine cutting up to 3.2mm plate
- 3m long powered folder that can fold a 15mm edge on a 3mlong 3.2 mm plate
- 2m long powered roller that can roll up to 6mm plate
- Section rolling of most sectional steel work
- Range of sawing and drilling equipment for cutting and drilling heavy sections
- A lathe with extensive range of turning experience to hand
- In house spray painting facilities
At ADM Services we offer an extremely high quality coded welding standards whether it's on site welding or workshop welds. All positions of MIG, MMA, TIG and flux cored welding catered for depending on preferred procedures.
We supply and install custom designed pipe work systems of all schedule pipe from threaded to welded systems, in all types and grades of materials to meet specified procedures.